School Development Plan
Outstanding Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- To plan the long term strategic direction of The Wren School.
- To market The Wren School effectively in order to ensure that student recruitment remains strong and that the school continues to attract and retain staff of the highest calibre.
- To strengthen governance through effective recruitment and training.
Outstanding Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- To continue to develop and deliver an outstanding curriculum that responds to the needs of each child.
Outstanding Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- To continue to embed a culture of respect and kindness throughout the school community.
- To prepare students to become citizens of the future, confident to play their part in the local and global community.
Outstanding Outcomes for Pupils
- To embed The Wren School’s assessment, including Life without Levels, policy, ensuring that all students are set challenging targets and inspired to aim high.
- To ensure that students with special educational needs and/or disability as well as disadvantaged students, are recognised and supported to make good or better progress.
Outstanding Accommodation and Resources
- To build and resource a safe and welcoming school environment that nurtures, challenges and inspires each child to aim high.