Report an absence
To report your child’s absence, please call:
0118 959 1868
(answer machine out of hours)
e-mail: mailto:[email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child do if he/she needs to leave school for a doctor’s or dentist’s appointment?
- Please provide your child with a note (ideally the day before the appointment).
- Your child must take this slip to his/her Head of Year or a senior member of staff.
- When it is time for your child to leave school for the appointment, they should go to the school office to be ‘signed out’.
- Your child must also go to the school office to be signed back in, if returning to school, so we know they are present.
What should my child do if he/she is late for school?
- Your child must report to the main reception as soon as they arrive, so that we know he/she is in school.