16-19 Sixth Form Student Bursary Fund
You could get a bursary to help with education-related costs if you’re aged 16 to 19 and attending Sixth Form at The Wren.
This can help with:
- Clothing, books & other equipment for your course
- Transport and lunch on days you study
The Wren School 16-19 Bursary Fund Policy for 2022-23 can be found here.
Student Support in School
Mental Health comes in many shapes and sizes and affects everybody differently. Some may experience increased tiredness, others may have difficulty concentrating, whilst some may feel anxious or have difficulty coping with their thoughts and emotions.
Support can be provided at TWS in the following ways:-
- Dedicated Sixth Form student support team
- Learning support
- 1:1 subject leader support
- Quiet zones for students to work
- A safe space to talk if needed
- Specialist safeguarding staff
- Mental health first aiders
- Mental health ambassadors