THE WREN SCHOOL PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNANCE
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Each child, regardless of background,
will receive a world-class education and
be nurtured, challenged and inspired to aim high.
The Wren School is:
- not a faith school;
- a school for the local community (i.e. the catchment); and is
- dedicated to preparing students to be global citizens.
PRINCIPLES ESPOUSED BY THE TRUST BOARD OF MEMBERS AND TRUSTEES
- We will work together to involve each other in strategic decisions.
- We will abide by our responsibilities as laid down in our Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- We aim for the utmost transparency and probity of our work and relationships.
- We will manage the membership of the trust board so as not to allow dominance by any vested party (e.g. parents, business, religious groups).
- We recognise the leadership of the headteacher and school senior leaders, keeping operational involvement to a minimum.
This statement was agreed by the governing body of The Wren School Academy Trust, March 2018