15:30 – 16:30
|Day||Club 1||Club 2||Club 3|
|Monday||School band, JJO, Room E|
|Tuesday||Art/crafts, JBE, Room D||Football skills, DZE, Playground, Room E & B (Change)|
|Wednesday||Classics, EMA, Room C|
|Thursday||Book club, DDE, Room C||Drama club*, External (Berzerk), Room E|
|Friday||Science, JBA, Room B||Spanish, ACL, Room A|
* Provided by an external company and attracts an additional charge.
15:30 – 16:30
This will be an opportunity for you to continue your out of hours learning with additional teacher support.
16:30 – 18:00
This time will be spent playing board games, doing jigsaws, watching DVDs or current affairs programmes. It will be technology-free.
- Parents/carers are expected to let the school know the regular days each week when their child will attend an after school club. Parents/carers are responsible for notifying the school if a child is unable to attend on a particular date.
- Parents/carers can request that their child attends for an additional specified date by including a note in their child’s planner.
- Parents/carers will be charged £2 a day for any period of Wrap around care between 15:20 and 18:00 (17:30 on Fridays); this will be billed monthly in arrears.
- Unless specifically notified otherwise, students who participate in Wrap around care will be able to leave the site at any time once after school clubs have finished. Students will be expected to check out with the member of staff on end of day duty before they leave.